Grilling can be a fun activity that friends and family can take part in. The competitive price point of gas grills is what makes them excel over charcoal smokers to a considerable extent. Now, you must be thinking about which grill you should purchase.
Finding the best gas grill under $200 is not an easy task, as this is not a price segment famous for outstanding quality or features. However, in the last few years, some exciting grills have entered this price segment. It seems like a good thing, right? This is the range in which most new grillers feel comfortable spending to get a home grill.
To help you choose the best model for your lifestyle we have reviewed and compared the main features of our top choices. Below you will find a list of gas grills under $200 which are worth considering.
- 1 The 7 Best Gas Grills under $200
- 1.1 1. Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill
- 1.2 2. Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 1.3 3. Master Cook Classic Smart Space Living 3 Burner LP Gas Grill
- 1.4 4. Char-Broil Portable 240 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 1.5 5. Cuisinart CGG-180TB Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill
- 1.6 6. Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- 1.7 7. Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 2 Factors to consider while choosing a gas grill under $200.
- 3 Conclusion
The 7 Best Gas Grills under $200
1. Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill
The Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill is durable steel and powder coated for longevity outdoors. Weighing less than 100 pounds, attached wheels make it easy to move around the yard as needed. The grill kicks out 40,800 BTU gas grill with 438 square inches of main grilling area 192 square inch warming rack, 12,000 BTU side burner. Porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grates and stainless steel burners. Utensil hooks on the shelf will leave you all the free space that you need to prepare your food before cooking it. Measures 48 x 28 x 48 inch, electronic ignition.
- Heavy-duty construction. Lots of power for searing and high-heat cooking. Additional side burner helps with preparing sauces or other dishes. Perfect for outdoor use. Quality cooking grates. Lots of space
- Tricky Temperature control. Inconvenient gas access. Complicated Assembly.
2. Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner delivery 3 burners and a powerful, reliable experience worthy of the higher price ranges. Overall cook power on the 360 is a solid 30,000 BTUs, with 360 square inches of primary cooking space and 3 burners. It also offers 170 square inches of porcelain-coated wire warming rack for over 530 square inches of overall cooking area. The electronic ignition makes the grill start up fast and easy. the Char-Broil offers porcelain-coated cooking grates for easy cleanup and excellent heat retention and transfer. It also comes with a porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox for increased durability. Measures 51.2-inches wide x 24.1-inches deep x 43.5-inches high. Wheels & Metal Side Shelves.
- Stylish design and quality build. Good flame control. Easy to assemble.
- No thermometer included. Side shelves do not fold.
3. Master Cook Classic Smart Space Living 3 Burner LP Gas Grill
This Master Cook grill will equip your patio or deck with a durable, high-performance cooking system that friends and family will gather around for many years to come. Grill lid and firebox are constructed of porcelain-coated steel, stainless steel shroud with center-mounted thermometer for increased durability- capable of standing up to tough weather. Stainless steel handle, two foldable shelves, and two heavy-duty wheel casters. The integrated piezoelectric ignition system provides fast and reliable burner start-ups with the push of a button. Measures 46.5-inches wide x 22.8-inches deep x 41-inches high. The Master Cook Classic offers 3 stainless steel burners over 473 square inches of total cooking space (125 square inches of warming rack) and 30,000 BTUs of total power.
- Easy to read Thermometer. Space efficient.
- Hard to assemble. Starter unit errors.
4. Char-Broil Portable 240 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
This Liquid Propane Grill is ideal for tailgating, camping or grilling at the beach. It weighs 22 pounds and it has a carrying handle, which makes it easy to transport. Features one 9,500-BTU burner and 240 square inches of cooking space and built to travel. Lid-mounted temperature gauge painted porcelain body. Lid-mounted temperature gauge allows for greater heat monitoring and control. Compatible with 1lb propane tanks, which connect directly to the side of the grill. Assembled dimensions: 24.8″ wide x 16.2″ deep x 13.3″ high.
- Easy flame control. Easy to read temperature gauge. Cool to touch the grill.
- Large carrying handle. No secure lid.
5. Cuisinart CGG-180TB Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill
This is a fully portable, small-sized grill intended to deliver great performance and durable. It heats up pretty quickly and will also cool off quickly. The grill measures 18.5 x 16 x 11.5 inches, weighing only 12 pounds and carrying handle included. 145-square-inches of porcelain-enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface, features a 5,500 BTU burner.
- Light and portable. Locking a secure lid. Easy assembly. Color changeable.
- Small drip pan. No thermometer included.
6. Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Black
The Weber Q1200 Propane Grill is an excellent portable grill. The Q1200 has nearly 200 square inches of grilling space and puts out 8,500 BTUs of power. Dimensions – lid closed and tables out (inches): 15.5H x 40.9W x 16.5D inches. Heavy-duty cast aluminum exterior. Porcelain-coated cast-iron grilling grate. Inside, a porcelain-coated iron grate provides great heat transfer and good durability. Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings.
- One of the most durable portable grills available. Good power for a smaller, portable grill. Lots of accessories and options available
- Maybe a bit too small for some. More expensive than most portable grills.
7. Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Char-Broil classic 2B 280 has a piezo ignition system that helps the Classic 280 fire up its two 20,000 BTU burners quickly & a 280 square inches cooking surface. Assembled Dimensions(inches): 16.9 x 17.7 x 26. Inside, this grill’s porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox protect the cooking area, adding durability and weather protection. The two burners are stainless steel for long term durability. Two metal side shelves to store food and supplies. Two 6-inches molded plastic wheels offer increased mobility.
- Porcelain coating throughout the interior. Quick, automatic ignition. Stainless steel burners.
- The small cooking area may not be sufficient for larger groups or families.
Factors to consider while choosing a gas grill under $200.
Find out if it runs on natural gas or propane: Natural gas grills require a gas line at the grill location. Natural gas is hassle-free and less expensive. Both types of grills have their pros and cons, so it’s really a matter of personal preference and what type of fuel matches your lifestyle.
Check the material: The gas grills under $200 are usually made of stainless steel. However, make sure that not only the body of the grill but also the frame are made of stainless steel.
Size should be determined by your grilling objectives: Choose the size depending on how many people you are planning to cook for and in what quantity.
Quality Ignition System: All gas grills need an ignition system to start. The quality of the ignition system will rely on the quality of three main components—the spark generator, the wire carrying the spark, and the electrode sending the spark to the ground point.
We’ve reviewed the top-rated gas grills under $200 that you can buy in 2019. What all of these grills have in common is that they’re all affordable and provide a nice set of features for their price point.
But, what is the best gas grill under $200 that you can buy? Well, it really depends on you.
Wish you can find the best gas grill under $200 for you and your family. If you to know more information, click here: Thecrownandgoose.com